Division HQ is made up of the Division Director and Assistant Director. They are responsible for:
– General monitoring of the division;
– Monitoring of the staff team and departments;
– Resolving disputes within the division; and
– Acting as a “fill in” for any vacant staff positions.
The ATC Operations Department is made up of the ATC Operations Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator. They are responsible for:
– Setting the facility ratings in the Hong Kong FIR;
– Maintaining the sector files with related software;
– Publishing and maintain the ATC Manual in conjunction with the Training Coordinators.
The Flight operations Department is made up of the Flight Operations Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator. They are responsible for:
– Managing relations with Virtual Airlines;
– Maintaining the route database.
The Training Department is made up of the Training Coordinator, Assistant Coordinator and Training Advisors. They are responsible for:
– Managing of training courses and materials for pilots and controllers;
– Conducting and marking examinations; and
– Ensuring high standards of training across all disciplines.
The Events Department is made up of the Events Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator. They are responsible for:
– Organizing division events and group flight;
– Coordinating with divisions and virtual airlines for joint events; and
– Creating division tours and assisting with validation.
The Membership Department is made up of the Membership Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator. They are responsible for:
– Maintaining the membership database;
– Reviewing the statistics of membership; and
– Managing the social media and communication channel.
The Web Department is made up of the Web Master and Assistant Web Master. They are responsible for:
– Managing the division website and related web services; and
– Reviewing the statistics of website usage.
Each FIR is assigned a “Chief”. They are responsible for::
– Enforcing SOPs within the FIR;
– Approving and publishing LOAs in conjunction with ATC Operations.
9.11 Divisional staff should be at least 18 years old, however, can be appointed at age 16 provided that the Division Director accepts full responsibility for their actions.
9.12 Prospective staff members must be an active IVAO member for at least 6 months prior to appointment.
9.13 Prospective staff members must have at least Aerodrome Controller or Private Pilot rating. (Except for WM/AWM/PR, and MC/MAC require minimum Advanced ATC Trainee or Advanced Flight Student rating.)
9.14 Prospective staff members must have sufficient knowledge for the desired staff position.
9.15 Staff members must be able to devote at least 5 hours per week to their position.
9.16 New divisional staff members shall be “On Trial” for at least 1 month. If a divisional staff member is moving from one position to another, the “On Trial” period may be waived.
9.19 Staff members must be able to speak and read/write English.
9.21 Staff members are automatically subscribed to IVAO staff mailing lists and are required to check the IVAO forum on a regular basis.
Please ensure that you comply and agree with the staff policy and regulations before applying for a staff position.
To apply for any vacancy position, email to HK-DIR/ADIR with your experience, background and any relevant information.
Hong Kong Staff List
最後更新日期 Last updated: 3 April, 2017
|HK-FOC||Flight Operations Coordinator||飛行事務主任|
|HK-AOC||ATC Operations Coordinator||航空交通管制事務主任|
|HK-TC||Training Coordinator||訓練主任||Ka Wai Lee|
|HK-TAC||Training Assistant Coordinator||訓練副主任||Hsueh Yao Tsai|
|HK-TA1||Division Training Advisor 1||訓練顧問 1||Willie Yip|
|HK-MC||Membership Coordinator||會員事務主任||Kemp Lee|
|HK-MAC||Membership Assistant Coordinator||會員事務副主任||Timothy Wong|
|HK-EC||Event Coordinator||活動統籌主任||Ka Wai Lee|
|HK-EAC||Event Assistant Coordinator||活動統籌副主任||Ryan Wong|
|HK-EA1||Division Event Advisor 1||活動統籌顧問 1||Timothy Wong|
|HK-AWM||Assistant Webmaster||網站工程助理||Cristian Tabuyo|
|VHHK-CH||Hong Kong FIR Chief||香港飛行情報區主任||Eric Wong|