IvAp – IVAO virtual Pilot client
The IVAO Pilot Client, known as IvAp, is a plug-in which allows flight simulation programs to connenct to the IVAO network using the following simulators:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 / X
- X-Plane 8 / 9 / 10
IvAp enables pilots to effectively communicate with ATC units and automatically switch communication frequencies.
Squawk codes, transponder mode and METAR information are also some of the many features available to the pilot through IvAp.
Webeye – Online IVAO Radar
IVAO WebEye is a web-based tool to display all current activity on the IVAO Flight Simulator network.
You may find the Hong Kong FIR plugin with these features:
- Hong Kong SIDs, STARs and approach (07 / 07 Night / 25)
- Hong Kong Terminal Transition Routes
- Macau SIDs, STARs and approach
- Macau / Shenzhen / Guangzhou TTRs (J101, J103, J104)
- Holding Patterns
- FIR boundary
- Nearby Airways
Mobile App – IVAO into the sky / SimRadar
Use this tool to have a quick view on who is online in the IVAO network and which airports are stuffed.
This version supports:
– Show ATC and pilots online
– Map View